Social Media 4 Family Business
Date: 11th September 2019 Price: £99
This interactive workshop seeks ot explore some of the social media basics, how they can be used proactively to promote the family firm and engage with the broader business community too.
Social media is playing an increasingly strategic role in marketing and communications for family businesses and we are delighted to be running this workshop for family firms with PwC in Manchester. Paul Andrews, founder and Managing Director of Family Business United will be co-hosting the event with Rachel Kelly from PwC, both of whom are active users of social media platforms such as twitter, linkedin, facebook and instagram on a daily business.
Participants at this interactive workshop will leave understanding:
- What are the biggest challenges around social media today
- The importance of social media and active engagement
- Why management buy-in is important
- The importance of setting the tone
- The need to understand which platfoms are used by their stakeholders and ideas/best practice for engaging on the different platforms
- Social media as part of a customer service strategy
- Employee amplification and some of the basic do's and don'ts
- Handling a crisis
- The need for prioritisation as to where to focus time and resources when you have a lean team
Find out more and book your tickets here
Feedback from previous delegates:
"This was a brilliant workshop with lots of practical tips, insights and take-aways that we can implement within our own family business social media strategy."
"The content was useful, informative, relevant and more importantly practical. I've come away with a list of take-outs that will be implemented at Potter Space to make our social activity work even harder. It was great to get the room involved and to share experiences and insight."