Adviser Profile - Charlotte Tong
Company: Goodman Jones
Sector: Professional Services
Business Address: 29-30 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 6LQ
Business Email: Send message
- Main Expertise
- Core Activities
Buying and Selling Businesses
Women in the Family Business
Many of my clients are in the hospitality & leisure sectors and are family and owner-managed businesses. I ensure I develop close working relationships with my clients to support them with the complexities of running a successful business, and focus on providing a personal approach and added-value service.
I am part of the firm’s Family Business Group which provides support for those family-owned businesses in transition or new stages of growth, as well as assisting in strategic, financial and succession planning.
Recent projects have included:
- Assisting a hotel group with loan refinancing
- Due diligence project to provide assurance on the forecast projections in connection with obtaining bank finance for an entertainment venue
- Assisting a hospitality business with tax due diligence on a recent group acquisition
- Due diligence in connection to the sale of a prestigious restaurant
- Providing support for a high-profile celebrity restaurant looking to expand to London from New York
We can help with the commercial aspects of your business such as financial and management reporting, structuring and ownership, corporate tax and succession. And we can advise on personal finance matters like wealth management and inheritance tax.
But we’re much more than just a trusted business and financial adviser. We’re counsellors, mentors, an impartial sounding board and an empathetic ear when you’re facing the difficult decisions that running a family business can throw at you.