Family Business United are delighted to have created a Next Generation Academy to help those members of the next generation in the family business sector challenge their thinking and learn more about some of the unique issues that arise as a result of their position, and to provide a range of resources to help increase awareness on their journey. Our ever growing Next Generation Academy is full of articles, research, recommended reading, podcasts and a whole lot more besides.
We are constantly adding to our content contributors too in order to continue to provide the most relevant and up to date insights and materials to our next generation community too.
Registration is required to make the most of the Next Generation Academy and our Premium Plan provides access to all the elements of the Basic Plan plus:
- A quarterly bespoke bulletin, Next Generation Intelligence, that contains collated content with links to a selection of the best next generation insights and articles from leading institutions, advisers and thought leaders around the world
- Access to our recommended reading room with the latest books and publications that are available on topics we feel will resonate with next generation members
- Access to articles and insights as well as the latest next generation research reports, webinar recordings and podcasts
- Access to our financial wellbeing zone which includes information on topics to help the next generation appreciate more around finances and reporting to help them on their journey within the family business (eg reading a profit and loss account, dividend policies, shareholders agreements etc)
- Discounted rates to join us at various events
- Access to a listing of next generation programmes and programme provides that might be of interest
- Helpline to post questions and seek advice on next generation challenges
- Priority receipt of the results of our Next Generation survey findings
Register for our Next Generation Academy Premium Plan below: