Not only does it bring the family business together, it provides a great opportunity to discuss some of the unique challenges facing family firms and to hear insights from other family business people and their advisers who have already dealt with some of these challenges too.The theme for the 2020 conference is Fit For The Future.As well as some great speakers providing great insights there are a selection of workshops, a mini expo during the networking breaks where you can sample some great British family business products and there is plenty of time for networking and discussions too.
Great speakers. Great insights. Great venue. Great value.
We look forward to welcoming you to London in March 2021.
The full programme of speakers will be announced in due course.
8.30 am – Registration and Coffee
9.15 am – Introduction and Welcome – Paul Andrews, CEO, Family Business United
11.00 am – Coffee and Networking
1.00 pm – Lunch and Networking
2.00 pm – Workshops
3.00 pm – Afternoon Tea and Networking
4.30 pm – Close
Feedback from previous delegates:
The Great British Family Business Conference 2020 took place during the Coronavirus pandemic but here is what some of the delegates had to say:
- “What a fantastic, vibrant and informative event. Undoubtedly the best conference that I have been to for many years. Great insights from excellent speakers that really struck a chord with me and I have taken away a lot of actions to consider for my family business. Thank you.”
- “You did so well, kept the atmosphere light yet informative and I am sure those who did attend will have gained great insights into other businesses, and I hope managed to speak to lots of others who were there as well.”
- “A fantastic event yesterday – you should be proud of what was achieved on the day and the great speakers who shared their stories.”
- “Paul, you and your team have a real passion and professionalism for the way you do what you do. #GBFB2020 was absolutely brilliant and more family businesses need to get involved and be part of it. Love it each year and the date is firmly in my calendar every year!”
- “We all really enjoyed the diverse range of speakers and look forward to next years’ event!”
- “Thanks @FamilyBizPaul for a #fantastic #enjoyable day with #exceptional speakers we came away #infused & #educated #staystrong.”
- “Great day out in London, meeting some fantastic family businesses. Massive well done @FamilyBizPaul for putting on a great event, especially considering current situation! Look forward to next years event! Thumbs up.”
- “Well done on hosting a great event and despite the prevailing circumstances it had all the hallmarks of success.”
- “Fascinating day as always with some really interesting speakers, showing the diversity and strength of the #familybusiness sector. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it and for your hard work bringing it all together.”
- “A great event!”
- “Only one word for it – OUTSTANDING in all regards! Looking forward to returning in 2021.”
- “Another great event – each year just gets better and better. 2020 is going to be a hard act to follow.”