Family Business United has a global audience and in 2020 for the first time we are bringing this community together with a 14 day celebration of the family business sector. The Family Business Summit will provide plenty of opportunities to learn from the experts, gain insights from leading family business owners and see some different perspectives on some of the unique issues affecting family firms today.
Our diverse programme will feature insights from some of the world’s leading advisers and will showcase the depth and diversity of the sector.
Confirmed speakers/presenters already include:
- Paul Andrews
- Ken McCracken
- Iain Stirling – Arbikie Distillery
- Sian Steele
- Natalie Wright
- Anna Price – The Rural Business Group
- Russell Haworth
- Mairi Mickel
- Josh Baron – BanyanGlobal
- Guillermo Salazar
- Simon Cotton – Johnstons of Elgin
- Jenny Urquhart – Johnstons of Elgin
- John Broons
- Chris Black – Sound Leisure
- Russell Dalgleish – Scottish Business Network
- Sheena McDermott – Be the Business
- Maria Whitehead – Hawkshead Relish
- Josh Daspit
- Rania Labaki
- Jacqueline O’Donovan – O’Donovan Waste Management
- Karen Somerville – Angels’ Share Glass
Registration for the Summit is free and there will be a number of complimentary sessions during the event.
The full programme will be released in due course and registration here will enable us to keep you informed as the various sessions are released. For many, spaces will be limited so early registration will be required.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Summit, packages are available, and/or you would like to put forward a proposal to speak at the event, please contact the organiser directly.
We look forward to interacting with you in the Autumn.