Our friends at Tilney are hosting a panel discussion framed around three key themes taken from WealthiHer’s recent research. They’ll be joined by Tamara Gillan, founder of WealthiHer and by serial entrepreneur, Dee Stirling from the Centre for Entrepreneurs.
WealthiHer’s landmark research highlights challenges and opportunities for women managing their finances and futures. Drawing on this the panel will look at three key themes;
- The Impact of Covid-19 on women and their finances;
- The meaning of Wealth and Success for women;
- Self-esteem, Confidence and Potential – where we are now and how we can improve
Hosted by Tilney and Smith & Willliamson, the three speakers for the event are:
- Tamara Gillan, founder of The WealthiHer Network, Chief Exec and founder Cherry London. Tamara is an entrepreneur, change-agent and champion for female empowerment and equality;
- Dee Stirling, Co-Founder of the New Entrepreneurs Foundation. Having previously founded two businesses, Dee is now Chief of staff and Head, Investor Relations at Amitis Partners, an international multi-family office which also invests in early stage businesses. In addition she holds board positions at a number of world leading tech companies;
- Taina Moran, Partner and Chartered Financial Planner, Tilney
Register here for your complimentary ticket to join this webinar.