Each year the annual National Family Business Day campaign seeks to raise awareness of the contribution of family firms across the UK.
All too often family firms are the unsung heroes of the economy and our purpose is to bring the family business community together to recognise its importance as the engine room of the UK economy.
There are around 6 million family firms across the UK today and their contribution is immense through employment, income generation, wealth creation and the general force for good generated through their community engagement.
We have created an ‘ready-to-use’ campaign kit to help everyone plan their day and get the most from it. The kit includes marketing banners, news story and social media posts as well as plenty of other ideas to get more involved. It really is great value for money too.
The hashtag for the day has trended on social media for the past two years and there is always plenty of social media engagement and good opportunities to build profile too.
Order your pack today to maximise your involvement on in the run up to, and on the day itself which takes place on September 23.
Each pack contains:
- A customisable press release/news story for websites/blogs
- Suggested social media posts
- Banners for social media and marketing purposes
- Pledge card for photos to support the campaign
- Statistics on the size of the sector in the UK
- Suggestions of other ways to get involved on the day