Join us for an insight from Terry Streather on developing a successful approach to mental health and well being in the family business.
The way people are managed and supported back into work during challenging and uncertain times has a huge impact on long-term wellbeing and performance.
During this short, introductory session Terry will be taking a look at;
- The impact of COVID-19 on wellbeing and the workplace
- Building personal and team resilience and supporting a return to the workplace
- How to have those ‘difficult conversations’
- Recognise the early signs of a mental health issue, including; Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Looking after the wellbeing of remote workers
- How to look after your own wellbeing