National Family Business Day 2023 is taking place on September 21 and will bring the British family business community to celebrate the depth and diversity of family firms across the UK and the contribution they make to the national economy. Family Business United is delighted to have created a day that each and every year gets bigger and better and really helps to put family businesses on the map.
There are plenty of ways to get involved too:
- Keep up to date with all the latest news and insights here
- Sign up to receive the campaign marketing pack (from £25 plus VAT) that includes social media banners, a customisable news release, suggested social media posts and more besides here
- Book tickets to join us in London for the National Family Business Day dinner here
- Join in on social media using the hashtag #GBFamilyBizDay on social media posts
- Complete the online campaign form to share your family business story and feature in a complimentary piece on the campaign page here
- Sponsor the campaign itself from £795 plus VAT. Simply get in touch if this is of interest to find out more.
As Paul Andrews, Founder and CEO of Family Business United concludes, “As an organisation we champion the family business sector each and every day but National Family Business Day is special as there is even more to shout about than normal as family firms engage, share their stories and embrace the very essence of who they are. The day celebrates history, heritage, innovation and entrepreneurship and really does put the family business sector on the map. Each year the voice gets louder, more people get involved and the significance of the sector becomes more recognised and appreciated. We are looking forward to this year and making even more of an impact than ever before.”