We are delighted to announce that Tom Mathew of Dunsters Farm has been included within the inaugural Family Business United ‘Family Business Top 100,’ which recognises the exceptional contribution of individuals and their work within a family business.
Recognition in respect of:
- Champion of Change & Innovation
Together with his sister Hannah, Tom has galvanised change at Dunsters Farm, making useful modernisations, assuring Dunsters Farm’s longevity for generations to come. His personal mission is simple; to leave things better than he found them.
Here’s just some of the innovative changes Tom is helping to shape at Dunsters:
- Installation of new ERP and CRM systems
- Joining a national buying group to allow even better customer service
- E-commerce improvements
- Launch of new product ranges
Tom is also committed to improving how business is done, with corporate responsibility initiatives and staff welfare improvements introduced, such as;
- Gaining the Real Living Wage Accreditation
- Membership of Greater Manchester Good Employment Charter
- Implementation of a Healthcare Plan
- Promotion of the Better Business Act
Tom is a real agent of change within the family business and continues to drive the business forward, empowering decision making and leading from the front. He is thoroughly deserving of his place in the Family Business Top 100.