As an innovative organisation that champions the family business sector, irrespective of the size, age, generation, sector or location of the family firm, Family Business United is open for membership. Annual membership per family firm is only £299 plus VAT and there are plenty of benefits.
As Paul Andrews, Founder & CEO of Family Business United explains, “We have created an organisation that is focused on celebrating the contribution of family firms, the jobs they provide, the income they generate, the wealth they create and all the positive impact that they have on the communities in which they operate.”
“All too often those running a family business tell me that it is lonely at the top and they struggle with challenges they perceive to be unique to them and their family firm. With plenty of multi-generational family firms that have stood the test of time, there are plenty of other business owners who have ‘been there before’ and are willing to share what they did and how they addressed the challenge. Through our community. the content we have created, the events we put on in person and virtually and our continual campaigning we have plenty of ways to support the family business sector. We have created a membership model that works, provides plenty of benefits and offers great value for money too.”
- Publication of your news stories to the broader family business community
- Creation of your own bespoke ‘newsroom’ within the magazine
- Social media engagement and sharing of your content
- Access all areas of the website
- Gaining access to insights and perspectives from leading experts around the world
- Taking part in research into the issues that really matter
- Access to educational events addressing specific family business challenges
- Marketing campaign packs such as for ‘National Family Business Day,’ ‘International Family Business Day,’ ‘Yorkshire Family Business Day’ etc
- Access to our helpline – Contact us for independent input into any family business challenges you are dealing with and we will do all we can to help, sharing best practice, resources and making introductions as appropriate.
- Discounted or complimentary tickets to attend our various events
- Access to webinars and insights from leading advisers around the world
If you wish to find out more about membership, or to become a member, simply complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch to help.
Family Business Registration Form