The family business becomes much more complex as it goes from the founder/entrepreneur to next generations. As more family members work together several challenges become apparent and can threaten the business if not addressed.
This book, written by experts in the field of family business, shows the family members how to confront the problems and how to create solutions. Including:
- Acknowledging that change needs to happen class
- Building a formal structure around the business… including decision making processes
- Strengthening both personal and professional relationships
- Determining who has a role in the family business (spouses, children)
- Creating a process to address conflict
- And more.
The authors have over 50 year work experience in family business – from their business research at top universities, to their global consulting practice.
Find out more and order your copy here