Century Office, leading UK office furniture supplier in Colchester Essex, has announced the launch of a new desktop screen shield solution, Affix, to help offices get back to work after lockdown.
Affix, the new add-on screen, will create an additional social distancing barrier to give office workers added protection when coming back to work across the UK, greatly reducing the risk of the spread of bacteria.
Steve Bays, Director at Century Office comments, “The office culture across the UK is about to change. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, most businesses will not return to business as usual. When companies reopen their offices, re-configuring office space and introducing additional safety measures such as managing movement in the offices and ensuring workers are shielded and working more than two metres apart from each other will be key.“
Affix, the new desktop screen shield made from clear acrylic Perspex helps to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and is easy-to-fit, clamping on top of existing screens, with no permanent fixings meaning no holes remaining upon removal. It’s a safe and cost-effective social distancing solution which can be easily removed at a later date if desired.
Benefits of Affix
- Helping social distancing for the wellness and safety of office workers
- Allowing office workers to continue working face-to-face safely at their desks
- Creating a higher physical barrier between office workers to reduce the spread of infectious droplets due to a sneeze or cough
- Keeping the office spaces light and bright
- Ensuring safer working in open plan offices
- Made from clear acrylic Perspex
- Clamping on top of existing screens, with no permanent fixings
- Standard stock size of the desktop screen shield is 1100x600mm – 500mm high above the existing screen
- Custom sizes available
Century Office are a leading UK office and contract furniture supplier, with over 40 years’ experience in the industry. They provide workplace solutions and offer a tailored approach for architects, interior designers & facility managers for small offices to large corporations as well as educational facilities.
Please contact Century Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 08000 929301 for more information.