Cumbria Family Business Day 2017
Date: 19th October 2017 Price: £25
Join in the celebrations and order your marketing pack to be part of Cumbria Family Business Day 2017.
Cumbria Family Business Day is an annual campaign created by the team here at Family Business United in association with the Cumbria Family Business Hub to champion and celebrate the diversity, strength and contribution that family businesses make to the Cumbrian economy and beyond.
Cumbria Family Business Day is taking place on October 19, 2017 and we are encouraging family firms and their advisers across Cumbria to take part. Participants are encouraged to use the hashtag #CumbriaFamilyBizDay2017 on twitter and to sign up below to receive a marketing pack to help them with their endeavours on the day.
Order your pack here
Each marketing pack contains:
- A press release that can be tailored by each family business taking place to add to their website, news feed, blog and to issue to local media outlets
- A selection of tweets that simply have to be copied and pasted on the day
- A selection of banners that can be used on the day to promote involvement and to add visuals to tweets etc
- Ideas to customise photos for use on the day as part of our national campaign
- Ideas for other ways to get involved and get more of the family business community involved with this event
Here at Family Business United we love family businesses and this initiative is set to grow and be a real day of celebration too. We really hope that family businesses the length and breadth of Cumbria get involved and make it a great day, a family business favourite and help us in making it a permanent fixture in the family business calendar.
This campaign is all encompassing and advisory firms are welcome to get on board too.
Cumbria Family Business Day 2017 coincides with the Cumbria Family Business Conference that is taking place in Carlisle on October 19 too.
Order your pack here
We look forward to making Cumbria Family Business Day 2017 a fantastic celebration of all things family business in Cumbria.