The Social Media Masterclass July 2017
Date: 4th July 2017 Price: £29
Family Business United has teamed up with one of the UK's experts in the field of social media, Jason Squires, to provide a Social Media Masterclass.
Social media is here to stay and a great way to enagage with stakeholders, communicate, interact and build a brand. The Social Media Masterclass will give you new ideas, tactics and strategies to grow your audience, increase your engagement, and acquire new customers throughout 2017 and beyond.
Whether you’re a complete novice with Social Media, or you use it regularly, we’ll show you how any company (in any market) can make a positive difference through their Social Media Marketing.
Book now to avoid disappointment - only £29 plus VAT for a two hour online masterclass.
Focusing essentially on twitter, facebook and linked in the course will address:
- What you firstly need to do on social media, to prevent turning new customers away from you.
- Optimising your Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn profiles to be more appealing to your target market.
- How to communicate the ‘benefits’ of buying from you (instead of the features) through your profile imagery.
- Tweaks to make to your profiles, to increase your website traffic.
- How to grow a large, targeted ‘following’ (for free)
- How to find your ideal customers on Social Media, utilising your ‘Centres of Influences’.
- The three-step process to grow your fans, followers & connections – which you can apply daily
- The current best tools to use (and how to use them) which grow your audience for you.
- Eight proven strategies to consistently convert your fans & followers into paying customers/clients.
- How to find warm leads who need your product/service right now (using ‘social listening’).
- How to ensure social media delivers a long term, tangible ROI (return on investment).
- How to maximise your engagement
- The five types of content to post as your updates.
- Several resources for you to use to find relevant content, to use as your status updates.
- How often (and what times of day) to post your social media updates, for maximum exposure and engagement.
The Social Media Masterclaas will also cover:
- The mistakes most businesses commonly make, for you to avoid.
- How and why to monitor/track your results.
- Social media time management & planning.
- Current social media ‘best practices’ to use in 2017
Plus much, much more…
About The Trainer
Jason Squires, helps companies acquire more customers through Social Media and over the last five years has:
- Grown his own companies ‘Following’ on social media to over 50,000+ prospects.
- Acquired over 2,000+ paying customers just using social media.
- Delivered training seminars/workshops to more than 8,000 delegates across the UK, teaching them how to win more customers through Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
- Amassed over 100+ LinkedIn recommendations for his training/workshops.
- Appeared in industry leading magazines such as Entrepreneur, Social Times and Winning Edge.
- Released his first book on Amazon Kindle.
This online course is great value for money and to reserve your place, register here