Cox & Son Jewellers
Business Address: Cox & Son Jewellers, 3-4 Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
About Cox & Son Jewellers
We are an independent, family-owned and run jewellers founded in 1875 by Frederick Henry Cox on the same site as we are today, opposite the historic St Nicholas' Church in Great Yarmouth.
Over time, we outgrew the original shop and acquired the adjacent building, all of which has recently been completely refitted and extended to offer the right atmosphere to display the beautiful items within.
We belong to The National Association of Goldsmiths, the British Horological Institute and also to The Company of Master Jewellers, a group of leading independent jewellers dedicated to offering the highest levels of service. Other affiliations include The Gemmological Association and the Platinum Guild.
For customer convenience, we also have a smaller second shop in the town centre, which can be found at 18 Market Row.
Our sales team continually enhance their knowledge through specialist qualifications, while our other specialist staff include a clockmaker, jeweller, watchmakers and gemmologist. With the aid of their collective knowledge and patience, we endeavour to continue to deliver the reliable and helpful service that customers have come to expect of us over the years.