Business Address: Flordon Road, Creeting St Mary, Ipswich, Suffolk IP6 8NH
Business Email: Send message
Formed 19th March 1963, Breheny is one of the largest family owned civil engineering companies in the UK and is included in the NCE Magazine’s Top 100 Civil Engineering Companies.
We have developed to provide civil engineering services to almost two thirds of the country from our offices in Suffolk, Yorkshire, Cambridgeshire, Kent and Oxfordshire.
Since our creation, we have worked on diverse, award-winning projects across England, covering many different specialisms of civil engineering. We are experts in highways and bridges, river and marine, utilities and energy, rail, and environmental sectors. Our directly employed workforce and owned plant and fleet allow us to be operationally resilient, proactive and continuously improve our high standards.
We value our people, customers and suppliers
- We treat our people fairly and equitably
- We want our people to enjoy their work and progress their careers in a stable, safe environment
- We seek repeat business from customers
- We develop good relationships with suppliers
We have respect for the community and environment
- We minimise our impact on the environment and the communities in which we work
- We support community projects that involve our employees
We believe in openness and honesty
- We comply with all applicable law
- We work as a team with our customers
- We keep our people informed of developments within the Company
We take pride in what we do
- We do everything to the highest possible standard
- We reinvest profits to maintain an extensive and modern plant fleet
- We continuously improve our performance