Adviser Profile - Barbara Hauser
Company: Barbara R Hauser LLC
Sector: Professional Services
- Core Activities
Services include independent advice about:
- Global Holdings: Are there tax issues? Are there inheritance issues? Are the right documents in place?
- Off-shore trusts: Can you benefit? Where should it be? Who is the right trustee?
- Family Offices: Do you have one? Should you have one? How should it be organized? What should it do?
- Generational Transfers: Will the business continue? Will the wealth continue? Will the family continue?
- Family Governance: Do you have a constitution? Do you have a Family Council? Do you laugh together?
- More than 25 years working with families
- Working in many countries (including Europe, Japan and Saudi Arabia)
- (past) Partner in law firms
- (past) Bank executive and consultant
- (past) Professor of law (comparative legal systems)
- Active in global networks
- Author and speaker
- Ranked in "Top 100 Private Advisors" by European list
- Wellesley College
- U. of Pennsylvania Law School (Law Review)
- Clerk at the United States Supreme Court
- Founder of International Succession Laws Commission(l'Union Internationale des Avocats)
- Academician, International Academy of Estate & Trust Law
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Family Firm Institute
- Collaboration for Family Flourishing