FBOTY 2018 Lifetime Award Finalists
3rd April 2018 Paul Andrews
Family Business United are delighted to announce the finalists in the Lifetime Achievement category of the Family Business of the Year Awards 2018.
Creating and running a family business can be lonely, irrespective of how successful it is but in most cases this success is down to the entrepreneurial and visionary flair of a founder or the continuing endeavours of a family member throughout their time at the helm. The creation of a new category for the 2018 Family Business of the Year Awards seeks to recognise this contribution.
In no particular order, the finalists in the 2018 Family Business Lifetime Achievment Award are:
- Andy Smith - William Turner & Son
- Jason Barker - CNC Robotics
- Frank Maxwell - Fracino
- Jonathan Schaffer - Plum Products
- Richard Sprenger - Highfield Group
- Diane & Spence Hannah - Herdy
- Lesley Beachamp - Express Recruitment
- Michael Smaldon - Renaissance
- Scott Moore - TMDP Group
- Sam Linter - Bolney Wine Estate
- David Timmington - Griffin-Woodhouse Limited
- David Miller - Miller's Fish& Chips
- Mike Davies MBE - Principel Healthcare
- Emma Macdonald - The Bay Tree
- Mark Layzell - HiTeam Limited
As Paul Andrews, Founder of Family Business United and organiser of the Family Business of the Year Awards explains, "We have some fantastic family candidates in the running for this title from a broad cross-section of sectors that clearly demonstrates the diversity of the family business sector in the UK today."
"Each individual finalist has achieved great things and deserve their moment in the spotlight and we are delighted that these awards shine a light on the significant contribution that these individuals make and/or have made on a daily basis. We are looking forward to crowning the winner in London in June."